Sunday, April 8, 2012

Still got a few more dances with the devil

It's been a while since I posted, and I'm starting to realize, blogging is a real commitment. I had originally intended to be posting new content everyday, but that got a little tiring. So i'm recommitting now, and I'm just gonna post up as much as I can, without sticking to a strict schedule. I really want to make sure I'm sharing music that I find worthy of your valuable listening time, even if you don't happen to like the specific genre being posted. Here's a general idea of the guidelines I follow for music selection, not in any specific order: Do I like it? Does the artist have a good sounding voice, instrumental tone, etc.., Is the engineering and production clean and original, does it hit on real topics, emotions and play to the listener. That's just a few things I look for when finding music to share, and this next one really speaks to me, especially at a time when lots of people are trying to improve the quality of their lives, I know I am, and I hope this one inspires you as well.


Tim McGraw is a household name in the world of country listeners and he really pushed a powerful message with, "Better Than I Used To Be". I like to think we all strive to be better than we used to be, although that may be a different sort of change or stagnation for each of us. Enjoy the music, and please keep on reading and listening. I'll keep on sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment!